Dannburg Floor Coverings
1050 - 2600 Portland Street SE
Calgary, AB. T2G 4M6
Brian Dick, Vice President
Dannburg Floor Covering is looking for a F/T permanent tilesetter for a busy floor covering company in Calgary, Alberta. Over 2 years experience as a skilled tilesetter in the commercial and residential area preferred. Dannburg is committed to hire a candidate that can work in a fast-paced and energetic environment. Flexibility and secondary school an asset. Language of work: English. Clean criminal record. Group Benefit Plan after 3 months of continuous work and pays 50% of the premium. Salary compensation from $26.16 to 29/hr. depending on experience for 40 hours per week.
- inspect, measure and mark surfaces
- cut and fasten underlay and padding
- Mix, apply and spread adhesives using hand trowel
- cut, lay and install floor tile and other materials using proper techniques
- Remove and replace cracked and/or damaged tiles
Qualified candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.