Dannburg Floor Coverings is looking for a full-time permanent tilesetter for a busy floor covering company in Calgary, Alberta. Over 2 years of experience as a skilled tilesetter in the commercial and residential area preferred. Dannburg is committed to hiring a candidate that can work in a fast-paced and energetic environment. Flexibility and secondary school an asset. Language of work: English. Clean criminal record. Group benefit plan after 3 months of continuous work and pays 50% of the premium. Salary compensation from $26.16 to 29/hr. Depending on experience for 40 hours per week.
- Inspect, measure and mark surfaces
- Cut and fasten underlay and padding
- Mix, apply and spread adhesives using a hand trowel
- Cut, lay and install floor tile and other materials using proper techniques
- Remove and replace cracked and/or damaged tiles
Qualified candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.